Saturday, November 10, 2007

BALLS


Sorry for the lack of posts...we're maybe half unpacked still and I couldn't begin to guess where the cord that connects the camera to the computer might be. The day after moving a week and a half ago, I went into tech for a new show. Things are calming down a bit and hopefully much progress will be made over the next few weeks.

Anyway, I'm hear to talk about balls. Dryer balls.


Finally purchased some for home (the new place has a washer/dryer on the first floor...a very big deal) and for the theatre and they RULE. I've convinced the other wardrobers at work how great they are too and we're no longer using any dryer sheets. I hate dryer sheets...they smell funny and leave a grody film on clothes and Pete's sister who is asthmatic and allergic and all kinds of delicate says they make her lungs itch which I totally get. These dryer balls are cute and fun and make clothes dry all nice and fluffy and soft and seem to speed things along too. They cost just $9.99 in Manhattan so I bet each of you could find them even cheaper. Good for the earth and your purse and your inner sassy housewife. Go get some.

1 comments:

Faith said...

i'm automatically suspicious of 'as seen on TV' items. but i'm all ears to your testimonial. just so happens we're running out of our costco-sized box of bounce sheets. so... there may be some balls in my future.