Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's Mountain Day

So, this is also my first attempt at writing one of these things. Got inspired after finding out it's Mountain Day at our alma mater. Crazy to think it was OVER 10 years ago that we all experienced our first Mountain Day in the PV. Well, since the theme of this blog is about getting crafty - I too need to get on it and start knitting again. I have a pretty adventurous and totally adorable pattern for a little girl's dress, which will be for my friend's little girl. Her bday is in December and considering my track record with these things (have to learn how to crochet for this pattern and I STILL haven't finished the sweater I started forever ago for the hubby)...well, we'll see. Hopefully, this blog will get me going again. Anyway, really I just wanted to say hi and hope you all are able to get outside and enjoy this beautiful Mountain Day!

4 comments:

S. said...

Just thought you should all know that it was NOT a good day for mountain day. It's supposed to be crisp god damnit and today was hot and humid. yuck. I will let you know when the real mountain day weather arrives.

Faith said...

it sure ain't mountain day here, either. buckets o'rain and snow adding up in the mountains. but i did see a rainbow just now!

Anonymous said...

It's 11PM and I just found out that today was Mountain Day. Stuck inside on a shoot from 8AM-7PM. I hate that I didn't even think about Mountain Day. Did celebrate our friend Eric's 30th birthday tonight. He deep fried hot dogs in his new deep fryer. Then we started deep frying other things...Also, tomorrow night is the harvest moon. Happy late equinox.
xox

LD said...

Gosh, I miss Mountain Day. My favorite was when one of us, who I won't out on this thing, created a very special thing out of a wash bin and a gallon milk jug. I don't think we made it up "the hill" that day, but I'm sure there was a trip to Atkins for donuts.