Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Opinions, please!

Since we're all visiting the blog more than before, I thought I'd brighten the place up a bit! But I certainly don't want anyone to hate the layout, so let me know what you think!

We lost the links section and some other stuff in the conversion, so I'll add those back in when I'm back home and my nosy coworkers aren't walking by and asking me why I have a blog and haven't told them about it yet, as if they need to know every single thing about my life, always. *sigh*

4 comments:

stacey said...

Personally, I love the new "wallpaper" design and layout you've chosen, but don't really care for the colors. Maybe something that would pop more for the wallpaper (I don't know the right terms) and lighter with dark text in the middle to make it easier to read? Half the time, I read it through bloglines so it doesn't matter that much if what I'm saying is annoying or a pain to do. xox

Laura said...

I couldn't find another one with the same pattern, but when I'd originally been perusing, I decided between the current layout and this one: http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/details/brights

Let me know if you like that one better and I'll switch.

S. said...

I kinda like it without all the stuff on the side. Then it's just us. Maybe link our other blogs/sites but keep off other random things. Just a thought.

stacey said...

L-I can't tell which template you're referring to...it just brought me to a page of free templates. And I agree w/ S&C...leaving off links to anything our personal blogs and websites makes sense so the the blog can be about whatever it evolves into. Like it doesn't have to be about making things or domesticity or match anything at all.