Wednesday, October 03, 2007

work it

I have successfully willed myself out of bed and to work today. I certainly didn't feel like it - after a very low couple of days. But, today is my big performance review, so I put on my game face and a nice sweater. No blue jeans today. Kind of goofy, really, since my office is pretty darn casual. But we'll see how it goes.

Since I'm blogging about work while at work I should probably get to work. That is why I'm here, after all. I really do like my job, though. I work with good people doing good things for other good people. There's an awful lot of paperwork, but it is a means to a great end. I've only been at this agency since March, but it didn't take long for me to know I'd found the right place. Why did I waste so much time at my old job? Over 6 1/2 years there! Paid education so I could do better for this agency, I guess.

2 comments:

Faith said...

the review went very well - yeah!

LD said...

Yay!!!