Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Crazy!

I thought about emailing this to everyone, but one of the purposes of this blog is to keep in touch, right? Hope it's okay that I'm sort of breaking our picture theme up with my word-posts.

I'm working with a Penn alumnus right now who shares the same last name as the two sisters who head up one of our favorite bands from Northampton. (Hint: the last name is the name of the band.) I hadn't made the connection despite the fact that he is a partner at a firm in DC, which is where these two ladies grew up. Low and behold, he's their dad! Totally cool!

4 comments:

Faith said...

neato!

CD and SP said...

oh yes, i did know their father was a powerful man and they went to a toity private school in dc-area. cool!

Liz said...

very cool! I think I still have the bday card they signed for Faith and I somewhere..might be in a box in my mom's basement...but it's somewhere!!!

Faith said...

i forgot about that, liz!