Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Reunion...

I'm getting increasingly more sad that I'm missing it! But Mike and I are roadtripping out to Chicago, which is where I took my very first road trip with Katie Tiffany AND LAUREN PASKIEWICZ, so I feel like I'm paying homage to MHC in a way.

Will you guys take pictures? (Lots of them!) And post them here or send them to me?? I'll be thinking of you all and remembering that weekend, 10 years ago, when we were last all together in one spot with four years worth of amazing times under our belts.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

wow! DIS by omission. You can't give me a shout out for also being on that road trip? And giving a place to stay? Jeez.

LD said...

Haha...sorry Lauren! It was a quick post without a proofread. I've edited accordingly. :)

S. said...

i take lots of laurel parade photos!!
have fun laura.

Laura said...

I will! But it still won't be the same fun I'd have with you guys. :(