Saturday, April 18, 2009

Purging the plastic...


This is about half the plastic that I got rid of, today. (Okay, let's be real...it's still sitting on the stove and I have an ad up on the community message board to see if anyone wants it.) I ain't gonna lie...I did keep a few containers. But I finally unpacked the glass pyrex containers that we got as wedding gifts and I put them in front of the plastic stuff on the shelf, so that's a start, right? Baby steps...

In other news, the front of our house is now beautiful, smooth gray stucco with masonary sills and lintels. It's like an entirely new house...I'm totally going to cry when it's all done. Pictures to come...after the new doors go in and the window frames, transom, and cornice are restored. I'm thinking green as an accent color! I put up a before/after, here.

1 comments:

stacey said...

congratulations!