Thursday, January 29, 2009

My office...

Stacey's post reminded me of this pic that I took, yesterday, right after I had a conference call with a fellow Class of 99'er, and one of her associates, about some work we might be doing together in the future...no details on that right now. But anyway, we used to have 200 people on this project, taking up both sides of the floor, and now we're down to 22, taking up a small corner of one side. They finally took away all the computers, tables, and chairs from the other side, and this is what we got...






I sat on the floor for the conference call, but what's worse is how this is just another dismal sign of the times. Now I want a martini, or five, too.

3 comments:

CD and SP said...

That is kind of creep-weird!

CD and SP said...

er, creepY weird

Faith said...

creepy is exactly what came to mind